The Heritage Group has the following positions open.
Commercial Lines Customer Service Representative
Job Description: Servicing our existing client’s insurance needs as well as quoting new business for assigned Producers. Other duties include remarketing select existing clients at time of their renewal, cross sell accounts and execute changes and endorsements requested from clients and producers.
Responsibilities: The following is a summary of the necessary functions for this job.
- Respond to inquiries from Agency insureds, prospects and Producers.
- Complete applications, rate and quote risks for new and renewal business.
- Scan all correspondence and attach to appropriate client’s file in management system.
- Process miscellaneous changes, billing inquires, endorsements and cancellations.
- Prepare policies and endorsements for delivery.
- Forward claim inquiries to our claim representative and/or carrier.
- Prior to renewal, prepare key accounts for review, update files, account information and prepare recommendations for upgrading coverages.
- Data entry.
- Any other duties assigned as appropriate for the position.
Requirements: Minimum Qualification: The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- NYS Licensed with a minimum of three years of Property & Casualty Insurance experience in the independent Agency environment.
- Telephone etiquette, friendly outgoing personality and a person of character and integrity.
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software. Present knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. AMS360 agency management system a plus.
Salary: 45,000.00 to 80,000 based on experience
Also, we offer:
- Full Benefit Package: health insurance, Group Lie paid 100%, matching 401k, Dental, Vision, paid holidays, vacation, personal and sick time.
- A stable professional work environment where hard work and dedication is rewarded.
Customer Service Representative Trainee
This is an excellent career opportunity with full training.
We are looking for professional candidates that possess the following:
- Strong customer focus
- Proficient computer skills
- College degree
- Starting salary of $35,000 with a potential salary increase in six months
- Employer paid health & life insurance. We also offer Dental, Vision and Disability Insurance.
- 401k with a 4% match
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Personal Time
- Nine Paid Holidays
As a Customer Service Representative you will be trained to retain policy holders and improve overall retention of our customer base, with a focus on non-renewals, cancellation requests and re-markets.
The position involves meeting established retention targets and establishing customer rapport through mutual trust and respect.
The Heritage Group, is an established insurance agency in Latham area. We have been providing insurance services, solutions and professional advice to businesses and individuals since 1993.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
Executive Administrative Assistant
Executive Administrative Assistant needed for The Heritage Group, an established Insurance Agency in the Latham, NY area! Since 1993, The Heritage Group has been providing insurance services, solutions and professional advice to businesses and individuals. Our approach is highly consultative, leveraging over 75 years of combined experience in designing innovative, comprehensive insurance solutions.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Professional executive administrative experience with strong client relationship skills.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite of applications, including work and Excel and is overall computer savvy
- Exceptional interpersonal, communications, and organizational and time management skills
- Experience handling confidential and sensitive business matters and information with discretion
- Insurance experience is helpful, but not necessary
- Excellent starting salary with frequent reviews and potential salary increases
- Health insurance paid 100%, Life insurance, Dental and Vision
- 401k with a 4% match back
- Generous Paid, Sick, Personal, Vacation and Holiday package
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org