Business Auto Insurance
Your vehicles are critical to the success of your business. To successfully protect your business, it is important to have properly set up commercial auto insurance.
There are a number of different options to consider, including whether fleet insurance or per vehicle policies are the best solution for your unique situation. We are here to help guide you through the different options available.
Strategies to lower the cost of commercial auto insurance
The following strategies can generally help to lower the cost of your insurance coverage:
- Anti-theft and safety devices – items such as alarms and GPS tracking can lower your premiums. In addition, programs that require seat belt usage can also help reduce your costs.
- Deductibles – deductibles represent the portion of risk you are willing to absorb before the insurance company would pay on a claim. The higher the deductible, the lower your premiums will be.
- Driver records – by hiring only qualified drivers with safe driving records, you can significantly reduce your premiums.
- Location - determines premiums for the theft portion of your insurance coverage.
- Vehicles – the sportier the car, generally the higher the premium. By having 5 star safely rated vehicles, you can significantly reduce your premiums.
We help businesses with their insurance protection, including their vehicles. Contact us today for a no obligation review.