Do You Know What the Most Costly Home Property Damages Are?
These five causes of home damage were identified by the Travelers in their recent report which tracked claims from 2009 to 2016.
- Water-related water - leaking roofs and frozen pipes
- Wind – damage to roofs, walls, and uprooted trees
- Non-weather related water damage – plumbing, sewer or appliance leaks or failures
- Hail – damage to roofs (home or cards)
- Fire – Electrical, cooking, wildfires
When reviewing your policies we will review your homeowner’s coverage to make sure that you have the right limits and coverages in place to protect you against these types of claims.
Have a question, give us a call at the agency.
Source: Travelers, Property Casualty 360